These include but are not limited to:
- General Exhaust Systems, which remove general air from the area to maintain the balance and pressure within your facility.
- Paint Booth Exhaust Systems, which remove harmful and flammable fumes and residue from the painting area to reduce risk of a fire hazard and keep the employees from inhaling toxic fumes.
- Weld Exhaust Systems, which remove heat, debris and sparks from the welding area to avoid the risk of fire.
- Industrial Oven Exhaust Systems, which remove heat, smoke, and grease/oil accumulation from the oven to ensure proper manufacturing and to avoid the risk of a fire hazard.
- Laboratory Fume Hood Exhaust Systems, which can accumulate residues from harmful fumes.
Some of these systems require special precautions in order to clean them safely. Airways has the experience to do it the right way.